There are many ways for you to save energy at home. As a basic principle, you can start with the ones where everyone in the family can do. Having a family meeting and discussing (even with little ones) why it’s important to save energy and how to do it, is a great way to get everyone participating. You can even keep it fun & make a game out of it. Energy Savings= more dollars for…. PIZZA & ICE CREAM (& BEER!) right?!? Because Pizza makes EVERYTHING better 😉
You can start saving more energy by doing some simple things like:
- Turning off the lights when leaving the room
- Unplug all devices like TV sets, radios, and other similar machines because they have stand-by functions that still consumes energy (or using power strips that can be turned off by flipping the switch.)
- Although this one is simple, it is not suggested often because it’s so simple, it is often overlooked: Close vents and windows when heating or air conditioning is turned on (especially the rooms not in use- this includes rooms most don’t usually check… the craft or storage room used on a limited basis.)
- Turning off the faucet when brushing your teeth (if not in use). This will not just help you conserve water but also it will save energy that it takes just to pump or heat the water.
- Use bigger light bulbs instead of using many small ones. Big ones takes less energy but gives off more light compared to the small ones where it takes more energy but gives off lesser luminance. Or consider switching all your lighting to LED. LED lighting has shown to use MUCH less energy when compared to its counterparts.
These are only few of the many ways you can do just to conserve energy, another way is with a quality USA made device like the Electric Saver 1200.
This device recycles the lost watts and gives it back to the motor operating or the device which needs it. As this process is being done, it recycles the energy which will result to reducing the amount of heat on the wires as well as in the motors of your home. Not only will it help you lessen your electric bill by reducing demand from your power company, but it will also lengthen the life of your appliances, devices and motors by helping them run more efficiently. These electricity saving devices focus on recycling energy on inductive motors like air conditioners, pool pumps, heat pumps, refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryer and ceiling fans.
If your electricity bill is out of control. You can purchase the electricity saving device today. Stop wasting your hard earned dollars on high electric bills. Start Spending more of your money on the things YOU deserve. Find out more info here: http://www.electricsaver1200.com/
We hope you enjoyed our post! We love having you here. Before you leave, don’t forget to claim your free gift & follow our blog 🙂. Thanks for reading. Ya’ll come back now ya hear!
All the Best in Energy Saving!